Thursday 13 September 2007

CHUVA

Thankyou S :) The usual things in your life wont make you miss them Only the hurting memories, or those which make you smile There are some people who stay in history, our lifes history And others who we dont even remember hearing their name It are the emotions that bring life to the suadade that I bring in me Those I had with you, and Ive just lost Their are days that leave marks in your soul and in our life And the one that you've left me I cannot forget The rain felt in my face frozen and tired The streets that the city had Ive went along through them Oh my young lost city girl cry I screamed to the city That the fire of love Under the rain, died moments ago The rain listened and silenced my secret to the city and there she knocks on the window glass Bringing with her the saudade
glitter-graphics.com